Request Payments Offering Multiple Payment options
When requesting payments through Paynode, you have the option to offer different payment options in a single payment request.
By offering multiple payments options you can:
- Give your clients a flexible checkout experience by allowing them to choose their preferred payment method. This removes friction or the need to confirm a payment method prior to requesting payment.
- Streamline the payment process by reducing the number of touchpoints back and forth between you and the client. For example: you can secure payment via a credit card hold and provide client with wire payment instructions all within a single & secure payment link.
How to manage multiple payment requests
- If the payment is received via wire, mark the payment as "Paid by wire" and release the credit card hold
- If your customer decides to pay you via credit card, capture the credit card payment via "Capture Hold"
- Under the Incoming payment page you can get an overview on the status of your payment. To learn more, please click the link above.
- If you want to learn more about the different statuses and flags, please click the link above.