We offer an accounting software integration with QuickBooks Online for your Paynode account.
What data is sent to your QuickBooks Online?
- Completed transactions or payments for the linked Paynode currency account(s)
- The transaction amount, counterpart (sender or beneficiary), and (when provided) text from the transaction message field is sent to QuickBooks Online
How do I link my Paynode account to QuickBooks Online?
- Go to your Paynode account, then chose the following tabs: Company -> Settings -> Accounting Integration page in Paynode.
- Initiate the linking by clicking on the blue button “Manage QuickBooks Online”.
3. Step-by-step instructions will be shown on a new page (please see the image below).
Note: The linking process uses specific credentials and you will never be asked to enter your Avinode username or password.
|Once the linking process has been successfully completed, Paynode will automatically start sending transaction data to your QuickBooks Online account for all new transactions in the linked currency account.
Transaction data is sent to your QuickBooks Online account with a delay of around 3 hours after the transaction has been completed.
Important information about the linking process
- Before linking your accounts, we recommend considering if you want to link your Paynode transactions to an already existing account in QuickBooks Online or create a new account for your Paynode transactions. This option will be given during the linking process.
- Historical data will not be automatically synced, regardless of what option is selected in the linking process. To import historical data to your QuickBooks Online account, a transaction file in OFX format can be downloaded from Paynode and manually imported to QuickBooks Online. For further instructions, please view How to Export the Files in OFX Format to Import into Accounting Softwares
Using a different accounting software than QuickBooks Online?
Please feel free to let us know what accounting software you are using by contacting your Customer Success Manager or emailing email@example.com