Why use online booking?
- Streamlined communications between you and the seller
- Easy access to booking, contract, and payment information
- Real-time notifications and booking status to keep you informed along the way
- Select, book, and pay from anywhere with a mobile-friendly design
- Industry-leading security for your trip and payment information
Check your email - You will receive an email from the seller with the quote and a link to review and request to book.
- Click “View Quotes & Request to Book”
- Go through the Authentication Process:
- Enter the email where you received the quote.
- You will receive an email with the security code.
- Select “Access Trip” and proceed.
- Note: Authentication is a security measure to keep your trip information safe and guarantee that only specified users can access your online booking portal. It also ensures that the digital signature is legal and binding
Request to book - Select “Request to Book” on the aircraft option you prefer. This will send a notice to the seller so they can review your request.
Sign the contract - Once you’ve requested an aircraft, the corresponding contract will either be available at the time of your request or an email will be sent to you with a link back to the portal when the contract is ready to sign.
Enter your name and select sign, this will lead you to Dropbox Sign where you can complete the digital signature.
Check your email - When the seller is ready you will receive an email requesting payment.
Pay for the trip - Click “Proceed to Payment Details” to pay.
- Depending on the seller’s instructions you may be led to select the credit card option and enter your credit card details. This will authorize the seller to place a temporary hold on your card.
- Once you’ve added your card, you can return to payment details to access the seller’s wire information. These instructions may vary from seller to seller, but you can always access the booking details in the online booking portal: