Just as you can add a landing fee for specific airports it's possible to add a cost to a passenger departure and arrival per airport. See the below walkthrough to achieve this.
What you will need to do is under each aircraft add the arrival and departure cost for different airports. You can add those per Airport, Country or Region.
1. Go Under Aircraft → Fleet → Edit the tail you want to add the cost to → here go under Airports:
2. Click on add Create new or Bulk add airports fees (CSV file):
3. Last Step is to add the cost per passenger departure/arrival fee:
4. Once the specific fees are added, you need to create a line item in your pricing profiles. One don't work without the other, the pricing profile will consider the specific airports fees only if it has a Landing fee, Passenger departure fee and passenger arrival fee. Those line items needs to have the option "Airport specific landing fees will be users if available" selected.
5. If you don't have yet these items you can create them in Pricing Settings Page, here click on create new
Add the unique name, as Passenger departure fee
Select Profile default option, to always have this line item in your future pricing profiles
Rate type select Passenger
Charge field select per departure per leg or arrival
Select use specific airports fee for this line item
6. Once you have created your line items add those to your pricing profile from the drop down Add Line Item menu: