Seasons change and so do your rates. It is really easy to apply different pricing profiles for different seasons, see below for further details.
1. To get an overview of all your Pricing Profiles, go to the Aircraft → Pricing Profiles.
2. You will find the list of your Pricing profiles and what aircraft are connected to each of them. One aircraft can belong to several Pricing profiles with different time constraints, but there must be one generic "all-year-long" profile that will be the base of your pricing.
3. Once you have your main, generic pricing profile, valid without time constraints, you can start being creative and setup more pricing profiles for specific periods of time, for specific buyers and for urgent trips.
For one aircraft, the pricing setup can look like this picture below:
One pricing profile is generic, valid for all companies at all times.
One profile targeted to a partner with a special rate.
A seasonal rate for December offering a slightly higher rate for this period.
And an urgent rate for any request for a flight departing within 65 hours.
4. How I can set up a different pricing profile?
The easiest way to start is to copy your regular standard profile. This will create a copy of the original with all the line items and rates already populated.
A brand new pricing profile will open up with all details copied from the original. Give it a new unique for clarity, and add the seasonal period this profile should apply for, repeat yearly if you want. You can proceed the same way to create urgent rates
5. Change the fees you want and click save, you urgent or seasonal profile is done