Supported card processing currencies
- Paynode members whose company is registered in Europe can process card transactions in five currencies: EUR, GBP, SEK, CHF and USD.
- Paynode members whose company is registered in the United States can process card transactions in USD only.
Why card processing currencies vary by region
In order for process cards in a specific currency, the following criteria must be met:
- Paynode must support the currency by establishing it within its house account.
- The member's company must be legally registered in the currency's region / country (Europe or United States).
- The member must hold a bank account in that currency that is located within the currency's region / country (Europe or United States).
- The member's Paynode bank account for the specified currency must be registered with Adyen (the card processor).
Paynode accounts have banking details located in the UK, so all European based members can process cards in the 5 supported currencies.
Paynode accounts also have banking details for USD in the US which enables US based members to process cards in USD.
Request additional currencies
Is your company legally registered in Europe and you'd like to process card transactions in a currency not listed above? Please reach out to your CSM or contat us at email@example.com with your request.