We have an updated new look for the Schedule tab within Avinode. This article will be able to break down some of the differences as well as some basic "How-To's" to be able to utilize the schedule today. If your schedule is set to integrated, this will only be a visual change of how you monitor your schedule. If you operate your fleet on "Schedule Lite" or "Schedule Manual" this will be a very useful article to assist the transition to the new look and feel.
How the New Schedule will appear:
The arrows below give more detail to understand what your schedule is reflecting:
When hovering over a trip you are able to see valuable information about the trip:
How to Navigate Your Schedule Dates
You are able to view your schedule in 4 time spans - By day, week, 2 weeks or 1 month.
When you are in time spans larger than 1 day you can quickly zoom in on one particular day by clicking the day itself as show below.
You can then quickly go back to your original view span by clicking the "go back" button located at the top of schedule
Another great feature of the schedule is the Avinode Interpretation checkbox. This will transform the way you view the schedule to how Avinode Marketplace is interpreting the location of your aircraft for buyers in the market. To turn this on or/off just simply select the checkbox. Its a great way to ensure your schedule is working the way it is intended too.
How to add a Daily Note
You are able to add a Daily Note to your aircraft on the schedule so you can make note of anything you need to for that day.
1. You just need to click into the blank space adjacent to the tail you want to add the note to and select "Daily notes"
2. Then you will enter whichever pertinent information you need to add and then click "Save".
3. Your note will now be visible with an indicator and when you hover over it you will see the note appear.
Note: The following "How to's" are only for those utilizing a Manual schedule:
How to add a Trip Note
1. You can add a note specific to the trip activity simply by clicking on the trip and selecting "Edit/Delete"
2. Then select the notepad icon and a note section will appear. Add whatever note you need to and then select "Save".
3. You will then be able to see this note when quickly hovering over the trip.
How to add an activity
1. It's easy to add an activity just simply click into the blank space of your aircrafts schedule and select "New".
2. Then be sure to enter all the necessary information including selecting what "Trip Type" this activity is. Please add a "Trip Name" when creating a trip in the upper left hand corner to give more detail on the trip. For Non-Trip activities this is not necessary.
3. Once complete, click on "Save" and your trip will now be placed on your schedule.
How to add a full day activity
It's easy to add a full day activity with the new schedule. This is because it will always default to the full day when you click into an empty day on the schedule.
1. First as always click into the space and select "New".
2. Then as you will see the time is automatically defaulting to fill the entire day from 00:00 to 23:59. So you can add your trip type for this blocked off time and click save.
How to Delete any activity on your schedule
1. Click into the trip that you want to delete and select "Edit/Delete"
2. Within the trip you need to select the red "Delete" button.
3. This will then produce a pop-up that will ask you to confirm you want to delete this activity off of your schedule. Once you click "confirm" the activity will be removed from your schedule.
Feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com if you have any further questions or concerns on this information.