Specify who on your team can ask for and manage payments
For security purposes, only the company admin in your company can set up Paynode User permissions.
If you are the company admin, follow these steps to get your coworker up and running.
1. Go to the Company tab, select Users, and Edit your coworker profile.
2. Scroll down to the Login section and tick for Paynode access.
3. Save & Continue to Permissions.
4. Grant permissions for the charter sales or the finance team.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page and done.
Repeat steps 1 through 5 for other members of your organization that need Paynode access.
Article is closed for comments.