This article will guide you with steps to request a new aerodrome or suggest edits to existing aerodromes in our database.
Note: Only official aerodromes can be added. Custom heliports, airstrips, and bodies of water can not be added with only coordinates.
TIP: If available, provide the source of information.
Adding a new aerodrome
If an aerodrome does not appear as an option within the system, please follow the steps below.
- Collect the following airport information:
- Name of the aerodrome
- Identifiers (those that apply)
- Local identifier
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to add the new aerodrome to the database.
Amending aerodrome information
If there is incorrect information that you would like to suggest for a review, you have two options.
- Email email@example.com with the specific aerodrome information you would like to amend
- Click on Quick Tools
- Enter the aerodrome name or identifier
- Select the aerodrome
- Click on 'Update Airport Info'
- Complete the form
- Click 'Send'
Note: All airport data is derived from the Universal Weather & Aviation Airport/FBO Directory, which is updated every third week.